Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yes, this is Roy's blog!

I just need a format renovation. I thoroughly enjoy the thinking and writing about matters of faith that I’ve posted in the last seven months (and your comments and responses along the way), but I have recently been wanting to add a dimension or two. The Depth and Dimension ruminations will still be a part of this blog, but I’ll be talking about movies and camping trips and books and hospital visits and BBQs and professional insights and jokes I’ve heard. I’ll be talking about… well… everything that counts in this abundant life God has blessed us with.

So this is a transition announcement. Same user name and URL – Theodemos – God/People. That moniker embodies so much of me – at least how I like to think of myself. My desire to honor God and my joy in the people He brings my way.

More to come.

2 Comments:

At 26/5/06 13:51, Blogger Brazenlilly said...

I like it! And although the deep/wise/theological aspect of you is something we all admire, we also know you as more than that...including the camping and the laughter and the IMDB and the grandson, etc. You are a true Renaissance Man, Danny Devito.

 
At 28/5/06 13:33, Blogger Roy B. said...

Hey. Nice compliment. I really like that movie. It's a good teacher story and also growth of a character.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home