Monday, October 17, 2005

What's up?

I need a place. Maybe a forum. Maybe some accountability.
I think and pray and study (not enough Scripture study - and too much alone instead of with family and friends), without some kind of connection or closure or ... something...that allows me to think that I'm actually growing in Christ. What does it take to get to that point?

I don't know, but all the preaching and teaching at church recently about small groups and the pleasant aside that some of you have found in blogging has made me think. We really have our own "small group" - albeit without as much purposeful spiritual connection as I'm sure all of us would like. Maybe this blogging thing can be good for my own spiritual focus... and possibly at the same time connect us to each other on a deeper spiritual level too.

So here I go. Scripture, prayers, quotes, miscelleaneous thoughts on growing in Christ. Really like my own spiritual journal (which I did once for a whole 3 years - LONG time ago) - but public too, with an open invite for you all to peek in - or participate in the digging and connecting with any comments you might like to add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home